July 1. We are officially mid-year. Let’s check in on your 2015 goals….
How are you doing? Are you still on-track? Need to make some adjustments?
If you need a place to start, download our free planner to get you through the second half of 2015 with a plan for success. Download your 2015 Mini Planner here. (**Tech help** If you don’t have a Dropbox account, just click on the ‘x’ on the top right to close the box and access the document.)
I hope you’re making some magic happen with your business and finding that sweet spot where you’re working from a place of inspiration and flow.
Here’s to all of us having our best year yet!
HAPPY HOUR OPEN HOUSE
Mix & Mingle – Join us as we celebrate 10 months of Coworking in Evergreen!
July 10th 5-8 @ Cowork Evergreen
This is for the coworking community – those who are actively coworking now, those who would like to join in the future, those who were there for us at the beginning, those who aren’t really sure what coworking is, and those who are moral supporters, and family and friends.
We’ll have drinks and snacks. Please bring a friend! Kids are welcome too.
RSVP here so we can plan to have more than enough booze for the kids! I mean juice boxes. Juice boxes for the kids.
Summertime and the Livin’ is Easy…..(But the Workin’ Ain’t)
Speaking of kids, how is it having them home for the Summer? Glorious and peaceful?
Don’t forget we now offer flexible Punch Card membership options, so you can come to Cowork Evergreen, your Safe Haven in the chaos of summer break. Crank out some good work and commune with other adults. Did you know you can share your punch card with a friend?
See you soon!
Upcoming Workshops – August (NEW DATE!!)
Kick Start Your Business Workshop (only 3 spots available!)
Friday August 7th, 9-Noon
$45 workshop fee includes Kick Start Your Business Workbook as well as the KSYB Journal & Worksheets (& snacks!)
8 Steps to Kick Start Your Business. Get Clarity, Forward-moving Action & Success.
- Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner having trouble gaining growth-traction in your business?
- Do you feel like you’ve been working really hard for a long time without reaching success?
- Do you oftentimes find yourself at a loss for what to do next?
- Are you ready to commit to a future where you have a business and life that you love?
Who this workshop is for: Those who are ready to commit to change.
The End Goal: Our goal is to have you feeling empowered to bring your ideas to life by giving you simple, easy-to implement steps.
Upcoming Workshops – September
Make More Money In Less Time – Back by Popular Demand!
Saturday September 26, 9-Noon
Price: $45 includes class materials and snack
- Are you a mom or mom-to-be and wondering how you’ll balance work, kids, and (ahem) taking care of yourself?
- Do you want to work part-time to nurture your creative side, while not missing a nursing session or school play?
- Do you own (or are contemplating starting) your own business and want to bring in the income you deserve?
During this 3-hour workshop, you’ll complete the following take-aways:
- Identify several digital product ideas for transforming your expertise into a digital product you can sell again and again.
- Choose the type of digital product that’s best for your idea. (Specifically, we’ll cover e-books, templates, toolkits, and e-courses.)
- Create a plan for completing your first digital product so that you can actually finish it and start selling.
Workshops! Are you interested in hosting a workshop? Or is there someone you’d love to see here? We LOVE workshops, especially those that make our businesses so much stronger. Let us know! CoworkEvergreen@gmail.com
Thanks for reading! Any other ideas, questions or if you’d like to schedule a time to come by, please send a note: CoworkEvergreen@gmail.com