Work for yourself, not by yourself. Be a part of a friendly, positive community.
What is Coworking?
The idea is simple: independent professionals and those with workplace flexibility work better together than they do alone. Coworking spaces are about community-building and sustainability. Participants agree to uphold the values set forth by the movement’s founders, as well as interact and share with one another. We are about creating better places to work and as a result, a better way to work. (Source: Coworking Wiki)
What will you find in our Evergreen coworking office space?
– Wi-fi, desks, kitchen, private meeting room.
– Full day access from 7 am – 7 pm.
– Central Evergreen location, close to great eating options, hiking and biking trails, CrossFit (workout on your lunch hour), Kinetic Arts (get some work done while the kids are in camp and lessons) and other great local businesses.
– Quiet tables for those that need to really focus and crank out a project or a presentation.
– A private meeting room for collaboration and conference calls.
– Lunch and learn sessions.
– Space for evening and weekend workshops, local and Meetup.com groups.
– Easy online sign-up, and booking.
– Very affordable monthly and drop-in rates.
Are you interested in being a founding member? Email now: CoworkEvergreen@gmail.com